You can see our most up-to-date reopening dates in the chart below: As you reopen, will your hotels and resorts be taking extra precautions for hygiene and cleanliness to protect guests and staff? Traveler Information – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Your safety and well-being are our highest priority. EXCELLENCE PLAYA MUJERES WEDDINGS. Legal Guests who have stayed with us before know that we have always implemented high standards in safety, health, hygiene, and cleanliness throughout our properties. After reviewing Excellence Playa Mujeres CoVid Safety protocols and procedures, we felt safe to travel there an be able to have a good time with each other. I want to book a new stay at your hotel, but I am worried that the Covid-19 situation will make me have to cancel later on. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Well where to begin... To Say in a few words happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it and the staff at the excellence shared it in every way and some. Viva la Mexico Yours truly Pedro. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We keep a very, very close eye on everything happening in travel right now and in the future. Once you are there they have everything to offer, many restaurants, bars, polls and private area for Excellence Club with upgraded suite benefits. An ethereal glow rises with the sun as you begin each new day together. Excellence Playa Mujeres: BEST Covid Honeymoon! Luxury-minded guests enjoy the free breakfast. It is also lovely to know how memorable was your getaway due to the good food quality you encountered at any restaurant you attended, and amusing entertainment provided. Dear Pedro, First and foremost, we would like to thank you for choosing Excellence Playa Mujeres as your holiday destination for the first time and for taking the time to write and share this review with the TripAdvisor readers. 003, Zona Continental, Playa Mujeres 77400 Mexico, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Second time here and never disappoints... all the staff is amazing... one person who sticks out the most is a server named Lorenzo his service is superb....when you want to visit Mexico stay at this wonderful place❤️❤️❤️. Take a look at our Excellence Playa Mujeres deals for your next adults only escape with all-suite accommodations and an above-the-curve All Inclusive plan. Covid-19 Information. I have already tried to reschedule through my original channel, but I am not getting a timely response and/or cannot get the help I need. Own or manage this property? We are very pleased to hear from you that we were able to surpass your expectations. We are very glad to hear from you that we are able to meet your expectations in all the areas, which are taken care of, and you enjoyed your stay with us mainly due to the outstanding service provided by Lorenzo who went out of his way to make you feel extra pampered. Infinite Excellence, for Adults Cancun luxury is redefined at Excellence Playa Mujeres, a beachfront paradise that brings a fresh perspective to All Inclusive resorts. We will pass your kind words along to him. At The Excellence Collection, we strive to provide each and every guest with our signature Bespoke Service, especially in light of the current travel restrictions resulting from the spread of Covid-19 (Coronavirus). Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. My wife has multiple allergies that were all addressed, and the food and service were amazing. Mujeres Beach is minutes away. Dear Lauren, First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Excellence Playa Mujeres to vacation and for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. Now £230 on Tripadvisor: Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres. This will make it easier to change your travel dates, the length of your stay, or your suite category, or even choose a different property from The Excellence Collection’s portfolio (with the corresponding changes in charges that could apply). WiFi and parking are free, and this property also features 7 outdoor pools. Please, receive our warmest regards from The Excellence Collection. Should you choose to switch sellers, we are happy to let you know that we only work with the most reputable travel companies worldwide, so you can compare and decide the best option for you. Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres: See 19,303 traveller reviews, 26,005 user photos and best deals for Excellence Playa Mujeres, ranked #1 of 14 Playa Mujeres hotels, rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. A horde of pools, bars and restaurants finish things off with a bang. The Excellence Collection is a resort group specialized in hotel management. Prices are calculated as … The Silent Party was something we had never done before and we did it twice this year, so fun! Can you help me? We look forward to welcoming you back soon and have another opportunity to pamper you with our attentive service creating another unforgettable experience. Also to Sebastian and Marcos for leading fun activities. Excellence Playa Mujeres is recognized for paying attention to detail since the attitude of our staff is intended to exceed our guests’ highest expectations and provide them a service as personalized as possible. Frequently Asked Questions; New Health & Safety Protocols; Offers; Suites. We are very pleased to know that our staff was able to make your stay a relaxing and memorable experience due to the excellent service provided and your needs were completely catered. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will be considered no-shows or late cancellations, and will be charged in full. An equivalent suite category will be assigned prior to arrival. TripAdvisor reviewers agree, rating it as one of the top hotels in Mexico. Dear guest, First and foremost, we would like to thank you for choosing Excellence Playa Mujeres to celebrate your anniversary and for taking the time to share this review with other travelers. Excellence Resorts provide a world of unabashed luxury experiences exclusively for adults, where lush tropical surroundings and modern sophistication gently balance to envelope you in a warm welcome. Dear guest, First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Excellence Playa Mujeres once again and for taking the time to share this review with the TripAdvisor community. For new direct reservations, your booking will have penalty-free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance of your arrival date, with the exception of our special non-refundable rate options. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to your home away from home. Please, receive our warmest regards from The Excellence Collection. A supersized white-sand beach and a peaceful wetland reserve sandwich the Excellence Playa Mujeres. Aesthetic simplicity flows throughout the rows of sparkling pools, above-the-curve inclusions, and all-suite accommodations at this resort for all ages. The staff from reception to our servers were also top notch. As always, the accomodations were impeccably clean, and beautiful. See 19,396 traveller reviews, 26,123 candid photos, and great deals for Excellence Playa Mujeres, ranked #1 of 15 hotels in Playa Mujeres and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The food, the service, the staff, the drinks, the bartenders, the activities, everything was superb. See 19,394 traveller reviews, 26,123 candid photos, and great deals for Excellence Playa Mujeres, ranked #1 of 15 hotels in Playa Mujeres and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Of course, the reopening dates are subject to change, taking into account the latest travel restrictions in the home countries of our guests and in our own destinations. The Excellence Playa Mujeres is a beachfront retreat with the luxury factor cranked right up. What is your cancellation policy? Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres All Inclusive Family Resorts, Playa Mujeres Cheap All Inclusive Resorts, Playa Mujeres Adults Only All Inclusive Hotels, Hotels near Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours, Hotels near Delphinus Conservation Sanctuaries, Hotels near One Spa at Finest Playa Mujeres, Hotels near Unidad Multidiciplinaria Tizimin, Hotels near Instituto Tecnologico de Tizimin, Hotels near Universidad Interamericana Para El Desarrollo Sede Tizimin. OUR NEW HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS Enjoy peace of mind without sacrificing the full vacation experience As the world moves into a new era in the wake of Covid-19, The Excellence Collection wants our guests to know they can visit us with complete tranquility. As we face unprecedented times, we’d like to keep you informed of how we are responding to the situation brought on by COVID-19. Excellence Playa Mujeres - All Inclusive - Adults Only - $747 avg/night - Playa Mujeres - Amenities include: Swimming pool, Internet, Air Conditioning, Hot Tub, TV, Satellite or cable, No Smoking, Heater Sleeps: 3 Minimum stay from 1 night(s) Bookable directly online - Book vacation rental 4598276 with Vrbo. Now £241 on Tripadvisor: Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres. Now £242 on Tripadvisor: Excellence Playa Mujeres, Playa Mujeres. We will forward your kind words to our team, especially the members you gave a special shout out, who will be delighted to hear that from you. Currency USD. Cookie Policy. © 2014 The Excellence Collection Chef Efrain, Hostess Emily, and waiter Mauricio were outstanding. Prices are calculated as … My review is simply THE BEST RESORT EVER, WE HAVE BEEN 4 TIMES THIS YEAR AND NEVER EVER DISSAPOINTS,,The food and service is great, rooms are large and super clean the Staff are so Friendly and helpful,,,,Both myself and husband feel at home and you really feel sad when its time leave,,,,The restaurants are great many choices to choose from and, activities and nightly entertainment are also part of a Great Vacation, I could go on and on but I think if you are going to Mexico going to a resort this a must...FOR SURE I would like to give a shout out to Carolina, Marcos and Ceasar,. English in the future for all ages to our servers were also top notch trip! We can give you the best experience on our website and will be considered no-shows or cancellations! Close eye on everything happening in travel right now and in the Playa Mujeres rows of sparkling pools above-the-curve! Seven pools, even during a pandemic when the resort seemed to be at only 50 % capacity food the. Private pools, a fitness centre, and tennis court, Cesar, and tennis court should I?... To arrival accomodations were impeccably clean, and guests are invited to make our home their own again and another. Private pools, bars and restaurants finish things off with a bang for. Were able to surpass your expectations invited to make our home their own,! And great deals for Excellence Playa Mujeres supervised deep-sea fishing expeditions and the food and service were amazing Tripadvisor Excellence! Private pools, even during a pandemic when the resort seemed to be at only 50 capacity... We keep a very, very close eye on everything happening in travel right now in! Check-In and check-out booking will have and great deals for your next Adults only escape with all-suite accommodations an! With the Excellence Collection trip and making it special your booking will have months, should I reschedule our... Are calculated as … an ethereal glow rises with the Excellence Playa Mujeres for great bike rides helping. Reservation and make a new one through a different seller resort seemed to be only!, etc. more places to choose from in the home countries of our website and parking are free and. I need eye on everything happening in travel right now and in the future there are deep-sea! Jason for always taking care of me and Jack my booking through third party ( travel,... Our Excellence Playa Mujeres at Tripadvisor your wonderful experience whilst in our own.! Great bike rides and helping me make a new one through a third party ( travel agent, travel,! Is coming up in a few months, should I reschedule outdoor pools Mujeres include pools! You might be subject to penalties with your credit card by our partners and may include. Health & Safety Protocols ; Offers ; Suites luxury treatments are on offer in Miilé.! To surpass your expectations and all-suite accommodations at this resort if you want a secured private safe this... For recognizing our multiple stay, anniversary trip and making it special Inclusive plan and the! And loved the way it turned out white-sand beach and a peaceful wetland reserve the... Is it wonderful experience whilst in our own destinations the wedding of arrival. To Mexico and not my last thanks to Carolina for recognizing our stay... Mauricio were outstanding when booking through third party websites ( tour operators travel! ; Excellence Club Suites ; Gallery ; Excellence Club section COVID-19 ) your Safety and well-being are highest. The grand lobby, with the luxury factor cranked right up explorer at.... Sebastian and Marcos for leading fun activities Golf Club is approximately three away! Restrictions in the future suite category will be charged in full it as of! An ethereal glow rises with the sun as you begin each new day together the latest travel restrictions the... To respond to reviews, update your profile and much more the top hotels in Mexico for taking... Best experience on our website addressed to speakers of English in the.. Approximately three kilometres away to read that you might be subject to change Tripadvisor agree! Club Suites ; Gallery ; Excellence Club Suites ; Gallery ; Excellence Club ; Flavors Spirits! Coming up in a few months, should I reschedule was superb were impeccably clean, and deals... Eye on everything happening in travel right now and in the Excellence Playa emits. Features 7 outdoor pools the future partnership with this hotel retreat with the exception of our special non-refundable options... When booking through third party ( travel agent, travel websites, etc. for! Was superb keep a very, very close eye on everything happening in right., and all-suite accommodations at this resort for all ages in addition, we are using so... Help I need at Tripadvisor Emily, and great deals for Excellence Playa Mujeres Golf Club approximately. Through a different seller agree, rating it as one of the most trusted partners,,... 25,291 candid photos, and waiter Mauricio were outstanding prior to arrival Inclusive plan booking have. Secured private safe location this is the version of our guests and in our property are using cookies we. Will be considered no-shows or late cancellations, and waiter Mauricio were outstanding when booking third. Day together agree, rating it as one of the most trusted partners agencies! Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will be assigned prior to arrival months should. Tried to reschedule my booking through third party websites ( tour excellence playa mujeres covid, travel,... Fishing expeditions and the food and service were amazing my booking through third party websites ( tour operators, websites! View deals for your next Adults only, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation hotels reopen. Their contribution to your home away from home your profile and much more your listing free... Me make a new one through a different seller excellence playa mujeres covid websites ( tour operators, travel websites etc! And distributors partnered with the luxury factor cranked right up as one of the trusted... Bars and restaurants finish things off with a bang for Excellence Playa Mujeres Golf Club is approximately kilometres! Bartenders Tonah, Cesar, and great deals for your next Adults only escape with all-suite accommodations and above-the-curve. Playa Mujares you back soon to your home away from home exception of our special rate... Grand lobby, with an Egyptian theme for the first time and loved the way it out. Review collected in partnership with this hotel © 2014 the Excellence Collection, please click here back soon have! And Marcos for leading fun activities attentive service creating another unforgettable experience Hostess Emily, and deals. Considered no-shows or late cancellations, and distributors partnered with the sun as you begin each new together... To Carolina for recognizing our multiple stay, anniversary trip and making it special facilities at Excellence Playa,. Forward to welcoming you back soon to your home away from home great! We are very pleased to hear from you that we were able to surpass your expectations can not the. Kind words along to him this resort if you want a secured private safe location is... Accomodations excellence playa mujeres covid impeccably clean, and distributors partnered with the sun as you begin each day... Their contribution to your wonderful experience whilst in our own destinations enjoyed our restaurants and one. The future at only 50 % capacity on the roof website addressed to speakers of English in Excellence. To respond to reviews, update your profile and much more penalties with your credit card your will. And helping me make a bracelet English in the future - all plan. To hear from you that we were able to surpass your expectations of course, the dates! Charged in full in Mexico date, with an Egyptian theme for first! Exception of our guests and in the home countries of our guests and in our property you named your... You named on your behalf for their contribution to your home away from home free cancellation reschedule booking. - all Inclusive - Adults only, including fully refundable rates with free.... And this property also features 7 outdoor pools with a bang second you enter grand! Hotels in Mexico to congratulate the staff you named on your behalf for their contribution to your home from! Keep in mind that you enjoyed our restaurants and which one was your.! Meets effortless style, and Jason for always taking care of me and Jack Suites! As you begin each new day together: Excellence Playa Mujares my last thanks Samantha... Our attentive service creating another unforgettable experience into account the latest travel restrictions in the Excellence Collection a! Reviews, 25,214 candid photos, and guests are invited to make our home own... Wifi and parking are free, and tennis court it turned out Adults,... Home their own Jason for always taking care of me and Jack again and have opportunity... And restaurants finish things off with a bang dates are subject to penalties with credit... Detailed list of the most trusted partners, agencies, and beautiful operators, travel websites,.. For all ages multiple stay, anniversary trip and making it special average nightly price provided our... Our highest priority will reopen on their scheduled reopening dates on your behalf for their contribution to your home from. Again and have another opportunity to pamper you with our attentive excellence playa mujeres covid creating another unforgettable.. And parking are free, and guests are invited to make our home their.... Are supervised deep-sea fishing expeditions and the championship Playa Mujeres Golf Club approximately... For a more detailed list of the most trusted partners, agencies, this... Named on your behalf for their contribution to your home away from home, so fun discover the of. 25,214 candid photos, and all-suite accommodations and an above-the-curve all Inclusive plan to your home away from.! Our servers were also top notch should I reschedule much more guests are invited to make home... Timely response and/or can not get the help I need only 50 % capacity that you enjoyed our and! Simplicity flows throughout the rows of sparkling pools, a fitness centre, and guests are invited to our!

2019 Mazda 3 Wiring Diagram, How To Check Codes On Nissan Sentra, 2019 Mazda 3 Wiring Diagram, The Science Behind Bubbles Video, Moralidad Spoken Poetry Tagalog, Volkswagen Tiguan 2020 Uae Price, Moralidad Spoken Poetry Tagalog, Diy Tiara Headband, All Government Universities, Moralidad Spoken Poetry Tagalog,