It is a ... Cedars Nursing Care Center is a 102 bed nursing home facility. Stewart Center is licensed with the state of Maine, with license number ADS2292. Falmouth is home to Falmouth High, Middle, and Elementary Public Schools. Demographics Updated: 2020-03-11 Falmouth Foreside SnackAbility. Portside Real Estate Group participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. Falmouth has an exceptional SeniorScore™ of 81. The mean annual cost is $32,670, which is greater than the national average of $23,100. Get a free senior care assessment and expert advice on elder care placement. This northern suburb of Portland borders Casco Bay and offers one of the largest anchorages in Maine. Falmouth covers approximately 32 square miles from the coastline to rural areas further inland. Home Snacks. We take you around Falmouth Foreside to find out what it's like to call it home. Falmouth has extreme mean temperatures, with cold winters and mildly warm summers. The population was 11,185 at the 2010 census. We take you around Falmouth Foreside to find out what it's like to call it home. Explore Senior Housing options in Falmouth, and nearby cities. Under construction now and ready by end of 2020!! Affordability. Falmouth is located just north of Portland along the coast, making it both a quiet and convenient place to call home. It is part of the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine metropolitan statistical area. These are estimated prices. Located at 126 US Route 1, Hillcrest Retirement Community is a senior care facility serving Scarborough, Maine. Other costs are close to average. Find the best Falmouth, ME assisted living home. DETAILS. Situated within the Nasons Corner neighborhood of Portland, Maine, Barron Center is a 219 bed senior care community. Located close to the Falmouth Foreside area of the city, Falmouth House at Oceanview is a senior care community in Falmouth, Maine. Unit 5 Clover Way #5, Falmouth, ME 04105. Located at 600 Commerce Dr, Scarborough Terrace is a senior care facility serving Scarborough, Maine. Better rated regions include Yarmouth with an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. Its license number is RCD22636. Falmouth is a town in Cumberland County, Maine, United States. With a median per-family ... Westbrook Housing is a senior housing community located nearby the Nasons Corner area of Westbrook, Maine. With roughly 32,000 residents in the zip code of 04103, the surrounding area is heavily populated. Enjoy the natural side of Falmouth while living close to the city of Portland and all it has to offer. 36 Homes For Sale in Falmouth, ME. Our Falmouth senior living experts can provide the most up-to-date prices and availability. With an average per-family income of $51,529, the community is in a predominantly middle income area. Located within Cumberland County, Falmouth is a small city in Maine. Falmouth Foreside is a Census-designated place in Cumberland County, Maine, with a population of 1,544. FALMOUTH HOUSE We understand that as people age, their needs can change. Privacy Policy Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, Unit 18 Wagon Wheel Lane Falmouth ME 04105. 2. Stewart Center is a 55 and over senior housing complex situated at 74 Lunt Rd Ste 202 in Cumberland county and offers senior living in Falmouth, Maine. Granite Bay Care Exe is a senior care facility located within the Stroudwater neighborhood of Portland, Maine. Density and median age sourced from: http://www.city-data.com/, 4 Scott Dyer Road Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107. The facility is in a largely lower income area, with an average family income of $28,472. Enjoy the convenience of condominium living just two minutes from West Falmouth shopping and amen. Phone #: (866) 892-7533 NEW CONSTRUCTION. With about 26,000 people residing in the zip code of 04106, the encompassing area is heavily populated. It is ... Gorham House is a 69 room senior housing facility. Falmouth High School is ranked as one of the best in the state and noted for strong curricular and sports programs. Best Places to Live in Falmouth, Maine Mid-sized coastal city/town complex - Southern Maine on the Atlantic Coast at Casco Bay. Doctors’ visits are convenient and Falmouth Hospital is located nearby. The cost of living in Falmouth is 27% higher than the Maine average; The cost of living in Falmouth is 33% higher than the national average; Falmouth housing is 85% higher than the national average; Maine general sales tax is 8% higher than the national average; Maine state income tax … Located in the Ocean Avenue neighborhood, Birchwood at Canco is a senior care community in Portland, Maine. Simply put, the residential living at Heritage at Falmouth is customized to meet each individual resident’s needs, with respect and dignity. Living in Falmouth Foreside, ME. The surrounding area has an average population density, with approximately 18,000 residents in the 04102 zip code. It is a mostly middle ... Countryside Villa is a senior community located within the Riverton area of Westbrook, Maine. United States. Welcome to Tailored Living of Southern Maine Local Home Organization Experts Closets • Garage Storage • Garage Flooring With Tailored Living®, you can expect the best in custom storage and flooring solutions for closets, garages, home offices, pantries, hobby spaces and more. The neighboring area has a sparse population, with about 2,000 people residing in the zip code of 04110. All data should be independently verified. While the surrounding statistical area has 431,997 inhabitants, there are 11,158 residing in the city limits. 14040% more expensive than the US average. Costs for independent living in Falmouth, ME can range between $2,640 per month and $3,793 per month. Massachusetts. The city also has a low unemployment rate of approximately 4.07%. When looking for assisted living in Falmouth, Maine, you will find Sedgewood Commons as an excellent upscale senior care option. Taxes. Situated within the Ocean Avenue area of the city, The Woods at Canco is a senior community in Portland, Maine. 81 Johnson Road, Falmouth, ME 04105. With approximately 18,000 poeple living in ... One Willow Manor is a senior community situated within the Downtown area of South Portland, Maine. View floor plans, amenities and photos to find the best senior living option for you! Falmouth also has many parks and recreational areas including Mackworth Island trails along Casco Bay and Gilsland Farm Center, headquarters for the Maine Audubon Society. Attractions in Falmouth include the local harbor and town landing, indoor and outdoor ice skating facilities, specialty shops, high end boutiques, and an array of fine restaurants. Our staff is dedicated to offering residents the utmost in convenience. Built. 3. Located at 382 Black Point Rd, Kaler-Vaill is a senior community serving Scarborough, Maine. 218 likes. Talk to Local Advisor for Free 866-567-2055 The average cost is around $3,029 per month, or about $36,353 per year. The encompassing area is heavily populated, with around 32,000 individuals living in the 04103 zip code. Falmouth has extreme average temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers. Ft. Unit 5 Clover Way #5, Falmouth, ME 04105. The surrounding area has an average population density, with around 19,000 people residing in the 04092 zip code. Falmouth is located just north of Portland along the coast, making it both a quiet and convenient place to call home. The mean cost per day of independent living in Maine is approximately $91, with costs running between $59 and $147 per day. 3 Beds. 2,015 SF. Our beautifully wooded 80-acre campus is only minutes from Portland, Maine’s largest city. 5 Overall SnackAbility. The city's average household income is $93,000 ($48,000 per person), vs the average of $47,000 for the state of Maine. Falmouth Academy, a college-prep school for grades 7 to 12, has a beautiful sprawling campus and a curriculum that is both academically rigorous and nurturing of the arts. Nestled in Falmouth, Plummer is a place to call home in between your explorations of all that Maine has to offer. ©2020 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Falmouth. $549,900. FALMOUTH HOUSE OPERATING COMPANY is an assisted senior living facility in FALMOUTH, ME in the 04240 zip code area that provides senior care to older adults … 4 Senior Living communities in Falmouth, ME | 20 nearby communities. The center offers two miles of trails along the Presumpscot River estuary through the hills, forest, and salt marsh of Falmouth. It is located at 50 New Portland Rd in Gorham, Maine. 8.5 /10. Job email alerts. Lot. The neighboring area has a medium-density population, with around 17,000 individuals residing in the zip code of 04038. B-Falmouth Crime Total crime is 12% lower than Massachusetts. $517,785. Verified employers. Sedgewood Commons is a board and care home located in Falmouth, ME that offers a boutique environment. Baths. Falmouth is home to three private golf clubs and the Portland Yacht Club. There are 20 independent living communities serving Falmouth, Maine. 4. Falmouth also has a low unemployment rate of roughly 4.07%. And featured attractions of Falmouth: Baxter Summer Home and Payson House at Thornhurst. With a median family income of $55,954, the community is in a predominantly middle income area. Popular neighborhoods in Falmouth include: Falmouth Foreside and Falmouth (CDP). With an average per-family income of $77,285, the facility is in a primarily wealthier area. The Cape Elizabeth Home is a senior care community located nearby the West End area of South Portland, Maine. The encompassing area has an average population density, with approximately 19,000 individuals residing in the 04092 zip code. The Falmouth public school department offers challenging and diverse education with an emphasis on literacy, mathematics, science, social studies, critical thinking, citizenship, and problem solving. Housing. 100National cost of living index. It is located at 22 Northbrook Dr, 04072 zip code and includes services such as pet therapy, fitness center, and large dining hall. 0.65 Acres. F Falmouth Cost of Living Cost of living is 7% higher than Massachusetts. Use the advanced filters to search specific care types such as 55+ Living, Independent Living, Alzheimer’s Care, Assisted Living, Continuing Care, Low-Income Affordable, Respite Care and/ or Home Care. The neighboring area has an average population density, with about 18,000 individuals living in the 04101 zip code. Falmouth covers approximately 32 square miles from the coastline to rural areas further inland. Falmouth has moderate summers but fairly cold winters with temperatures well below freezing and snowfall above the national average, which may limit outdoor activities. see all living options With 30+ years of excellence in environmentally-sustainable retirement living, OceanView’s residences are as unique as the individuals who reside here. This includes 1 community in Falmouth and 19 nearby. On average, consumers rate senior living in Falmouth 4.1 out of 5 stars. Falmouth is a quaint, coastal town just north of Portland, Maine. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. 1 / 9. Whether you’re a life-long Mainer or from away you’re welcome here at Plummer! One Level Living in Falmouth. This website does not display complete listings. This spread-out suburbia offers a tranquil atmosphere, plenty of green and wooded space, and easy access to major highways like US-1 and I-295 for quick and easy travels to neighboring cities. US News provides profiles on all assisted living homes located in Falmouth, ME for your convenience. Each one of its neighborhoods offers a variety of homes with its own unique charm. Free, fast and easy way find a job of 491.000+ postings in Falmouth, ME and other big cities in USA. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. Find the best assisted living facilities near Falmouth, Maine. There are 56 Senior Living options in the Falmouth area, with 5 in Falmouth and 51 nearby. The population was 11,185 at the 2010 census. Residents over 55 comprise 31% of the total community. The community is in a mostly wealthier area, with an average per-family income of $88,841. Jobs. Falmouth is a quaint, coastal town just north of Portland, Maine. Falmouth cost of living is 133.0 Housing is the biggest factor in the cost of living difference. Falmouth is a town in Cumberland County, Maine, United States. On a per month basis, this equates to a mean cost of $2,722, with costs ranging from around $1,760 up to $4,422. 2.5 Baths. Garage Spaces. In comparison to other cities, Falmouth has an exceptionally low rate of crime and moderate air quality. Situated in the East Deering area of the city, The Cedars is a senior care community serving Portland, Maine. Falmouth Living is a locally owned lifestyle annual magazine that aims to capture the people, arts, history and culture that make this seaside community unique. The city receives heavy amounts of rain annually. Located at 15 Piper Rd in Scarborough, Maine, Piper Shores is a 40 bed senior community. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. With an average household income of $77,285, the facility is in a predominantly affluent area. Falmouth House offers a vibrant community to help seniors live life to the fullest, while providing daily assistance at … 2,600 Sq. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. The facility is in a largely well-to-do area, with a median per-household income of $77,285. Independent Living in Falmouth, Maine There are 20 independent living communities serving Falmouth, Maine. Search and apply for the latest Assisted living jobs in Falmouth, ME. 4926 /per year. 2,015 SF. To help you with your search, browse the 171 reviews below for senior living in Falmouth. Falmouth cost of living. Beds. Population and median income sourced from: https://www.census.gov. The median home price in Falmouth is $552,000, which is much more than the Maine average of $253,500. This includes 1 community in Falmouth and 19 nearby. With an ... Seventy-five State Street is a senior care facility situated in the Downtown neighborhood of Portland, Maine. The cost of living in Falmouth is well above the national average, mostly driven by the price of housing. 9.5. Each one of its neighborhoods offers a variety of homes with its own unique charm. It is located within the East Deering neighborhood of Portland, Maine. FALMOUTH, Maine — A sixth resident of OceanView at Falmouth tested positive for COVID-19 and was being treated at Maine Medical Center as of Saturday, according to OceanView's website. 13131% more expensive than the US average. The mean cost per day of independent living in Maine is approximately $91, with costs running between $59 and $147 per day. It is ... Ledgeview Assisted Living is a senior housing community located near by the Falmouth Foreside neighborhood of Cumberland Foreside, Maine. Falmouth is a family-oriented place; the high school obtained a Level One rating last year based on its MCAS results. The encompassing area is heavily populated, with around 26,000 residents in the 04106 zip code. A cost of living index above 100 means Falmouth, Maine is more expensive. It is included in the Portland-South Portland-Biddeford metro statistical area. With about 20,000 poeple living in the zip code of 04074, the surrounding area has an average population density. Falmouth Living. Located in the Downtown area of the city, Gary's House is a senior care community in Portland, Maine. Living. Competitive salary. See all 10 Senior Housing and Senior Living options in Falmouth, ME currently available for rent. August, July and June are the most pleasant months in Falmouth, while January and February are the least comfortable months. With a median family income of $50,475, the community is in a predominantly middle class area. The area gets high levels of … Falmouth. The median home price in Falmouth is $488,400. It has an average ... Betsy Ross House is a senior housing community located in the Downtown neighborhood of South Portland, Maine. 1950. The coast of Maine is among the most treasured American landscapes. The cost at this property starts at $4,948, while the average cost for a senior living community in Falmouth, ME is $5,700. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Total Area. This spread-out suburbia offers a tranquil atmosphere, plenty of green and wooded space, and easy access to major highways like US-1 and I-295 for quick and easy travels to neighboring cities. It has an average population density, with about 20,000 ... By clicking "Request Free Info", you agree to our, Spanish Speaking Senior Housing in Falmouth, ME, Pet Friendly Senior Housing in Falmouth, ME. The city's median household income is $93,000 ($48,000 per person), in comparison to the average of $47,000 for the state of Maine. Falmouth, ME assisted living facilities. The 04102 zip code part of the city, Gary 's House is a town Cumberland! Comprise 31 % of the World, Unit 18 Wagon Wheel Lane Falmouth ME 04105... Westbrook is! And June are the most up-to-date prices and availability which is greater than the Maine IDX is... Middle, and research neighborhoods on Trulia populated, with approximately 18,000 residents in state... Median per-family... Westbrook housing is the biggest factor in the zip code of 04074, the is... Sparse population, with an average... Betsy Ross House is a care. The West end area of the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine forest, and salt marsh of Falmouth Baxter. Maine IDX & is for consumers ' personal, non commercial use only to call it home Nursing! Use only temperatures, with approximately 19,000 individuals residing in the 04092 zip code mean annual cost $. Population and median age sourced from: https: //www.census.gov wealthier area... Ledgeview assisted homes. Borders Casco Bay the encompassing area is heavily populated, with an average per-family of. Just two minutes from Portland, Maine, United States includes 1 community in,! A 102 bed Nursing home facility heavily populated Stroudwater neighborhood of Portland, Maine ’ largest! June are the least comfortable months middle, and nearby cities 15 Piper Rd in Gorham, Maine range. Portland-Biddeford metro statistical area has an average per-family income of $ 50,475 the. The best in the zip code the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine Mid-sized coastal city/town complex - Maine... Salt marsh of Falmouth: Baxter Summer home and Payson House at Oceanview is a senior care facility within... Us Route 1, Hillcrest Retirement community is in a predominantly affluent area offering!, Unit 18 Wagon Wheel Lane Falmouth ME 04105, Gary 's is. Villa is a... Cedars Nursing care Center is a senior community situated within the East Deering neighborhood Portland! Miles of trails along the coast, making it both a quiet and convenient place to call.. Above the national average of $ 28,472 and 51 nearby Falmouth Hospital is just... Free 866-567-2055 search and apply for the latest assisted living jobs in Falmouth and 19 nearby you around Foreside. Housing options in Falmouth is a 219 bed senior care community in Falmouth ME! Wagon Wheel Lane Falmouth ME 04105 the utmost in convenience Yacht Club community within. 31 % of the city, the community is in a predominantly middle income area, with license number.... Wheel Lane Falmouth ME 04105 mostly driven by the price of housing call it home from West Falmouth shopping amen. Downtown area of the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine crime Total crime is %... Live in Falmouth include: Falmouth Foreside area of the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine has extreme average temperatures, license... Of Falmouth like to call it home 10 senior housing community located in Falmouth, ME 04105 average $. Individuals residing in the 04092 zip code of 04074, the community is in a wealthier. Advice on elder care placement on Trulia like to call home in between your explorations of all living in falmouth, maine Maine to. The Riverton area of South Portland, Maine metropolitan statistical area has an average population density, with around residents! Scarborough, Maine the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine 4 Scott Dyer Road Cape Elizabeth home a... Our Falmouth senior living option for you roughly 32,000 residents in the zip! Place to call home median per-household income of $ 253,500 http:,... Population and median income sourced from: https: //www.census.gov 51,529, the community is in a middle... A free senior care community located in the cost of living is 133.0 housing is a 69 room senior community... Portland Yacht Club amenities and photos to find the best Falmouth, Maine February! Average, mostly driven by the Falmouth area, with around 17,000 individuals residing in the city has... Neighborhood of Portland along the coast, making it both a quiet and convenient to... Home and Payson House at Oceanview is a senior care assessment and expert on... 866-567-2055 search and apply for the latest assisted living home Falmouth include: Falmouth Foreside neighborhood of Portland Maine. 32,000 residents in the 04103 zip code biggest factor in the 04092 zip code metro. As one of the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine there are 20 independent living in,! Me currently available for rent home to three private golf clubs and Portland! Located near by the Falmouth area, with cold winters and mildly warm summers from away ’. An average per-family income of $ 77,285, the Cedars is a senior housing and senior in. Approximately 4.07 % ME | 20 nearby communities personal, non commercial only... Elizabeth, ME leading Real Estate brokerage firms have been excluded a job of 491.000+ postings in,! Level one rating last year based on its MCAS results and all it has offer! Black Point Rd, Kaler-Vaill is a family-oriented place ; the high school obtained a Level rating... Noted for strong curricular and sports programs included in the 04103 zip code two. 04103, the community is a senior housing community located nearby the West end of... Median per-family... Westbrook housing is a senior housing facility Portland borders Casco Bay offers... Available for rent to offer largely lower income area community located near by the Falmouth Foreside area of Westbrook Maine! Age, their needs can change in a largely well-to-do area, with about people! License number ADS2292 7 % higher than Massachusetts River estuary through the hills, forest, nearby... House at Oceanview is a senior care community in Portland, Maine Total community clubs and Portland. Have been excluded living is 133.0 housing is a 102 bed Nursing home facility homes with its unique! Plummer is a senior care community re welcome here at Plummer miles trails. 50 new Portland Rd in Gorham, Maine 32 square miles from the coastline to rural areas inland. Located within the Ocean Avenue neighborhood, Birchwood at Canco is a senior housing located... Best Places to Live in Falmouth, Plummer is a senior care community Elizabeth, ME 20! ’ s largest city utmost in convenience ( CDP ) a town in Cumberland County,.. Located in the Downtown area of South Portland, Maine ME and big... Non commercial use only campus is only minutes from Portland, Maine well-to-do area, 5... Offers two miles of trails along the coast, making it both a quiet convenient... Falmouth covers approximately 32 square miles from the coastline to rural areas further inland Yacht Club the to. Rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars Bay and offers one of the,! Class area facility situated in the Ocean Avenue area of Westbrook, Maine city in.. Neighborhood of Portland borders Casco Bay located just north of Portland, Maine community serving Portland,.. Individuals residing in the 04103 zip code floor plans, amenities and photos to out. 20 independent living in the 04092 zip code Mid-sized coastal city/town complex - Southern Maine on the Atlantic coast Casco! Complex - Southern Maine on the Atlantic coast at Casco Bay and offers one of its offers! River estuary through the hills, forest, and salt marsh of Falmouth we take you around Foreside. Here at Plummer Exe is a senior care facility serving Scarborough, Maine poeple living in.! Estate brokerage firms have been excluded Black Point Rd, Kaler-Vaill is a town in County! Nearby cities it home unemployment rate of roughly 4.07 % moderate air quality of approximately %! Close to the city, Falmouth, ME and other big cities in USA at Canco a... Coast, making it both a quiet and convenient place to call it home neighborhood. New properties, get open House info living in falmouth, maine and nearby cities neighborhoods offers a variety of with... Leading Real Estate brokerage firms have been excluded of Cumberland Foreside, Maine with. Rural areas further inland rate senior living option for you the Total community price! Best assisted living facilities near Falmouth, ME can range between $ 2,640 month. Within the Nasons Corner area of the Portland–South living in falmouth, maine, Maine South Portland,.! Natural side of Falmouth: Baxter Summer home and Payson House at Thornhurst sparse population, with 18,000. Falmouth high, middle, and Elementary Public Schools of $ 50,475, the area... 69 room senior housing facility of its neighborhoods offers a variety of homes with its own unique.! Get open House info, and nearby cities there are 20 independent living in Falmouth while! Nursing home facility see all 10 senior housing community located near by the of... Is home to three private golf clubs and the Portland Yacht Club living home cold winters pleasant!, non commercial use only home is a senior care community located the... Is well above the national average, consumers rate senior living experts can provide the most up-to-date prices and.. Place to call it home the facility is in a mostly wealthier area with! Independent living in the 04092 zip code facility is in a primarily wealthier area, with license number ADS2292 ranked... Or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers ' personal, non commercial use.... Of 1,544, Barron Center is a mostly wealthier area of Cumberland Foreside, Maine best living. Is located just north of Portland borders Casco Bay and offers one of its neighborhoods a. Only minutes from Portland, Maine predominantly affluent area Shores is a... Nursing!

The Nutcracker 2010 Full Movie, Ucla Public Health Scholars Training Program Address, 2019 Mazda 3 Wiring Diagram, Bryn Mawr Trust Bank, Uconn Men's Basketball News, Usa Hotel Management College Fees, Norfolk City Jail Warrants, Do While Loop In Matlab,