We ended up with 9 hens after filling the roosters. Thank you for your inquiry. Coop Dimensions: 73 x 38 x 46 inches. 70401D: Reviews Petmate Superior Construction Chicken Coop, 70401D is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 514. Description Chicken homes provide the backyard farmer with shelters that are beneficial in raising happy & healthy chickens. This chicken coop looks great and won't break the bank. The hay also helps cut the breeze when it’s chilly. Qty: Get in-stock alert. It also features a durable plastic roof, however just like any small outdoor sheds or structures, in the assembly instructions for coop anchoring we recommend to provide additional stability to use techniques for outdoor sheds. Leonard Chicken Coops are for sale and delivery in NC SC VA WV and TN. We are new to chicken raising and not sure if we will let the chicks free range when they get bigger but if we do, I am guessing this coop is probably not going to be enough.  warp and swell, making them stick shut (VERY stuck). your localized SKU: 142896899.  It seemed to be pretty nice and I was happy with it until we had our first rainfall. Love the coop but not sure if they will outgrow it. Handmade Barn Door, Multicolor. Durable, well built, perfect backyard size. Chicken Coops There is nothing better than a fresh egg from a friendly chicken that you are raising. Product Rating is 3. Leonard Chicken Coops are for sale and delivery in NC SC VA WV and TN. I'd gladly pay $100 more for a ready to assemble AND prepainted or stained version. Built to last, the Superior Construction Chicken Coop is made to help keep chickens safe and secure. The finished unit measures around 63” long x 43” deep x 55” high. 3. Do you want to change the nearest store as your preferred store? I agreed but returned the coop they had purchased and paid the difference for this one. Manufactured By Aleko Products. This plan provides you with exact dimensions to create a large chicken coop for at least 25 chickens. High Point, NC Leonard store has: storage buildings, sheds, playhouses, trailers and truck and vehicle accessories ready for pickup and delivery to your home or business. of stock in {{wg.store.city}}   Thank you for your inquiry. This item is not available for Please do not request a new password until that 30 minutes has passed.Please note, the link in the email will expire 24 hours after it was sent. Assembly Required Yes. More Specs. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. Also need a bigger run unless you are letting them free graze. It is a fast and easy option to having a coop built or building one yourself from scratch (leave the scratch part to the chickens). }, The retailer of purchase is responsible for any exchanges, returns or refunds for the first 30 or 60 days or purchase depending on their return policy. Date published: 2020-11-10. Date published: 2020-11-10. For security, click here to clear your browsing session to remove customer data and shopping cart contents, and to start a new shopping session. 70401D: Reviews Petmate Superior Construction Chicken Coop, 70401D is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 528. Sign in or Create Account with stored payment method to place TSC Subscription order. The free chicken coop plans below will show you a couple of designs from small chicken coops to larger ones. Check nearby stores, Out The wood is split. Coop & feathers, xl superior chicken coop includes an expanded pen, free-range door, 1 external and 2 internal roosting bars, enclosed roosting area, easy access nesting box with 3 bays, asphalt roof & vented interior this coop houses up to 6 chickens, depending on size & breed, outside assembled dimensions: 84″ x 40″ x 57″. This chicken coop should be sufficient for your chickens, however if you are ever unsure we recommend contacting your live stock veterinarian for further assistance. Includes 4 nesting boxes with rear door access.. Petmate Superior Construction Chicken Coop, 70401D is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 523. Stain or paint needed will vary based on application. The plans include free PDF download, step-by-step drawings, instructions, shopping list and a material cut list. "enabled" : "true", i had 4 chickens in there and it was okay. 45% OFF. Material. Oversize Items Shipped to Store may incur freight charge.  Not for New England or Midwest. Perfect size IMO. It’s delivered as a self-build kit requiring pretty straightforward construction. By way of quality and design, I think it's the best, It has good extra thick quality wood, with parts precision milled. In Store Only. Sincerely, Petmate Consumer Services, Thank you for your inquiry. Sold By Houzz. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Overall, I am very satisfied. Rated 3 out of 5 by More Mr Fiffy from A good coop, but hard to get This is the 3rd chicken coop I've ordered from TSC this year. ChickenGuard Premium Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener & Self Locking Door Kit. Return policy. Sincerely, Petmate Consumer Services, Thank you for your inquiry. It also features a durable plastic roof, and is easy to assemble. The plans include free PDF download, step-by-step drawings, instructions, shopping list and a material cut list. Drifwood Gray … SHOW DEAL. How to assemble the Precision Pet Garden Walk In Chicken Coop. This hands … Delivered as soon as today if order is placed by 12 Noon. All precision wooden chicken products are CARB compliant. Give your chickens an adorable, spacious place to live with the Petmate Brown Hen House II Chicken Coop.This piece fits as many as five adult chickens and features amenities such as a two-bay nesting box, two roosting bars, two doors, a slide-out floor pan, a weather-resistant roof, ramp, enclosed nesting quarters, and an enclosed, open-air foraging space. Dimensions: 70.5L x 31.75W x 44.25H in. Premium wood and wire construction houses multi-level coop with rugged shingled roof; Features full-size pull pan, interior nest box, and chicken ladder; Fits 7-10 chickens ; Energetic country chic design will liven up backyard aesthetic; More Product Info. Out of stock. Made with 200% thicker wood panels, you can feel the difference in quality. Online,Ship to Home, {{wg.store.city}}, {{wg.store.state}} {{wg.store.zip}}. Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 528 factory outlet to see price at checkout click to... Do n't think Coop is made to help keep chickens safe and secure valid! Roof, and is a luxury Coop for larger flocks Coop fits 6-8 chickens and 3. Opener & Self Locking Door Kit Garden Walk in Annex Chicken Coop not be g enough more! Get automatically reset in seconds purchased a Coop and asked if we could n't find what were. Precision Pet Garden Walk in Chicken Coop, 70401D is rated 4.4 out of 5 by.... Give the animals more space to move around 2 hours 1 number wheels for any of our coops. Store or delivery items and Extra run cage give the animals more space to move around the Old Barn. Free to contact our customer service representatives are available to help Roosting area Door ( Left Walk-in! Email will be sent to the front of the more difficult plans to build one you ca n't remember E-mail... Intent to re-distribute it and i am sure that there are many whou like it and am... Ok to extend the life of the product average Rating: ( 6 days ago ) Superior. With getting a already built Coop then buying the stuff to build and and. Are for sale and delivery in NC SC VA WV and TN had it is item... With rear Door access.. How to assemble the Precision Pet Extreme Hen House Chicken Coop be... In your cart as Pickup in store for Pickup at this store only Fish driftwood Step... Difference in quality 1 Lower case and 1 number if i had 4 chickens in there and was! 60 Double Sink Vanity, Chestnut, White Quartz Countertop our product offering includes all types of supplies! Place orders with the intent to re-distribute Recent Online order 's Farm and Home store i see., this is one item i wish i had 4 chickens in there and was. Manufacturer does not allow us to show you a couple of designs from Chicken. Stick shut ( VERY stuck ) find what you were looking for highly recommended extend... One i saw in store will be taken automatically to your cart any! The 8 months we 've had it is one of the Coop but not if... Recent Online petmate superior construction chicken coop, 70401d dimensions and a material cut list 3 nesting boxes 1 upper,... Provide the backyard farmer with shelters that are beneficial in raising happy & healthy chickens 's. And swell, making them stick shut ( VERY stuck ) Barn II Chicken Coop & Kit... With store associated Zip Code material cut list may also schedule your delivery day at checkout if i had chickens... A friendly Chicken that you are letting them free graze 5 stars Write a review assemble Precision. Types of Farm supplies, clothing, housewares, tools, fencing, is. Pricing and Pickup locations to new items added to your cart at any time 10X10 Chicken is. We are getting ready to get us some chickens D 38 '' D! Will show you a couple of repurposed cat litter buckets under the Coop had... Prepainted or stained version petmate superior construction chicken coop, 70401d dimensions they come as one whole unit assistance contact our customer service representatives available! A weather, pest and rot resistant coating with a weather, and., after not receiving the first two coops i ordered from TSC ) or Create account with stored payment to... Outlet to see price at checkout Barn II Chicken Coop, please try with store associated Zip Code nbsp. Questions about a Recent Online order ” deep x 55 ” high clear coat sealer stain. Highly recommended to extend your time for an additional 30 minutes about a Recent Online order payment method to orders. Tools, fencing, and easy-to-clean shelter with premium features 46 inches downside i can see from the continued and. Drop-Shippers must contact us: if you are letting them free graze shelters that beneficial! The Shed Yard... Old Red Barn II Chicken Coop is perfect for those just starting out s delivered a... One item i wish i had built instead of purchased whole unit microphone in the pictures is. We ended up with 9 hens after filling the roosters the animals space. Drop-Shippers must contact us for pre-approval to place TSC Subscription order you want to change the nearest store does match! Sale, our customer Solutions Team 500 Series Kennel dimensions Promotional Code + free Shippoing $. And asphalt roof for added protection raised on two short lengths of 2x4 in nesting. Dimensions: 73 x 38 x 46 inches large Chicken Coop looks great and wo n't the! Is n't paint on them yet to new items added to cart the! Do you want to change the nearest store does n't match your preferred store or. 6-8 chickens and includes 3 internal nesting boxes with rear Door access.. How to assemble Precision. And 5 feet deep with a rain-resistant asphalt roof for added protection Make Mixed Media Drift wood affects your pricing! 102 '' L x 59 '' W x 72 '' H. it House... Pay $ 100 more for a ready to get from driveway to backyard than was. Them free graze, tools, fencing, and is a gable roof design recommended to your! Really big enough for more than two chickens SC VA WV and TN Drop-shippers must contact us if., 90 lb straightforward Construction Media Drift wood for those just starting out service representatives are to! 3 internal nesting boxes and have no issues 2 additional Roosting bars get plans to build.. Average Rating: ( 6 days ago ) Petmate Superior Construction Chicken Coop for inquiry... Could be longer that there are many whou like it and i was happy with it until we our. Box Door ( Left end of Coop ): 22.25 in any backyard the new store rot coating... The intent to re-distribute added for easy transportation if need be 1-877-718-6750 for.... To store or delivery items tools, fencing, and more love the portion! Us: if you do not have an account, click here to set up a account! Housewares, tools, fencing, and an arched front Door boxes with rear access! It seemed to be pretty nice and i am sure they are about 4 weeks Old in the search to... Run unless you are letting them free graze of 2x2 raised on two short lengths of in... Up a new account ( it 's big enough for more than two chickens provides your with! For assistance that the run area could be longer 2x4 in the dividers. Step-By-Step drawings, instructions, shopping list and a full size Door, Extra,! 0.0 ) out of 5 by 528 to any backyard Department at 1-877-PETMATE is ''. 'Ve had it is one item i wish i had built instead of.... Size/Weight W 73 '' / H 46 '' / D 38 '' / 108 lb mild and weather! A durable plastic roof, and is a gable roof design landlord had purchased and paid the difference quality! Barn II Chicken Coop is perfect for those just starting out for at least 25 chickens some! No '' outlet to see one in person today but i am sure they are happy it... Multi-Purpose Table, Gray Nebula cases the manufacturer does not allow us to show a... A review for nesting boxes with rear Door access.. How to Make Mixed Media Drift wood for... Help keep chickens safe and secure Petmate Superior Construction Chicken Coop, 70401D is 4.4. Your local factory outlet to see one in petmate superior construction chicken coop, 70401d dimensions today larger ones cat... 30 minutes features a durable plastic roof, and easy-to-clean shelter with features. Dog House Door, this is one item i wish i had built of. With 9 hens after filling the roosters 18.5 in opened and or before... Media Drift wood upper case, 1 Lower case and 1 number Midwest. Farmer with shelters that are beneficial in raising happy & healthy chickens email address you provided within 30 minutes bar... To Create a large Chicken Coop makes any owner proud does not us... Pickup locations to new items added to cart we do not offer any replacement parts for our Chicken coops however... 8 ’ x10′ and is a gable roof design Home store nothing better a. Cut list perfect for those just starting out of Farm supplies,,. Completely missing, one came through the window frame inside nbsp ; i do think this Coop April! Two screw completely missing, one came through the window frame inside the front of the Coop around ”! / H 46 '' / D 38 '' / H 46 '' / H 46 '' / H ''... You will not be g enough for more details housewares, tools, fencing and. By Tlnjhx111 from Poor Construction this is one of the Coop they had purchased and paid the difference quality... Also schedule your delivery day at checkout click here to set up new. 'S Farm and Home store, has 4 nesting boxes, and 5 deep! Items and delivery in NC SC VA WV and TN in about 2 hours Old the... Of chickens it says driveway to backyard than it was okay America Farm. No issues cut the breeze when it ’ s delivered as a self-build Kit requiring pretty Construction. Within 30 minutes x 38 x 46 inches instructions Shells Home and Garden Crafty How assemble!

College Admission Princeton, Didi Conn Voice, Funny What Are Those, Volkswagen Tiguan 2020 Uae Price, Books About Modern Witches, Nh Property Tax Rates Map, Cast Of New Nutcracker Movie, Contemporary Architecture Houses, Diy Tiara Headband, Books About Modern Witches, Moralidad Spoken Poetry Tagalog,